Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kim Ewanvich Blog#11



Hello everybody,


Last weekend we played a home games vs Dijon and we won 32-29, i played well in the 1st half with the score being 13-9 for us at half time. I didn't have a very good second half and it was a bad game overall for the team but we pulled away in the last few min of the game for the win.
We have played each team once and are now starting the second half of our season with a win this past saturday vs Le Pouzin. After a very poor first half by my team (but mostly myself) we were down 16-15 i was taken out after the first 15 min of the game and i didn't expect to start the 2nd half. But the coach decided to start me and i played a good 2nd half, only letting in 8 goals and making 11 saves. My team also woke up in offence and we ended the game with a score of 33-24. I was also mentioned in the paper the next day for my performance (in the 2nd half only, haha). Now only if i can play a solid 60 min i will be happy.
My team remains in 1st place with a 2 point lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment