Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kim Ewanovich Blog#1 in Cannes


Hello
I thought i would just update you a little on how my first few days have gone.
I got to Nice wed night and somebody from tords team was there to pick me up (because my team was training about 30 min away) and he took me to my appartment that i will be staying in for the next month (untill i move into my perma place) and i dropped off my things and he took me to show me where i will be staying next month. After that he took me to the gym to pick up my car, but it wouldnt start and just then 2 mini busses with the girls from my team showed up and pushed my car trying to get it started but with no luck. So the guys from tords team took me back to my place.
Thursday i got up at 11 and walked around a little till i found a supermarket and i bought some food and water, came back home, ate then took a nap. At 530 a girl from my team picked me up and we went to practice (about 30 min away). Practice was really good, we had 20 very good players there and it was a very hard training. After practice all the girls went to a players house and had some drinks and got to know eachother. I havent quite figured out who are the new players but everybody seems to get along well.
Today after sitting up in bed and having every inch of my body hurt i decided to get up and go for a jog hoping it would help. Well i got lost and ened up stopping at a tourist place, she gave me a map and i got lost some more. I wanted to stop and ask for dircetions a little more but its so hot and humid here that i was a sweaty mess.
I eventually found a street name i reconized and after 1.5 hrs of jogging i kinda just ran up to my appartment :)
So now im home about to make something to eat.
I hope everything at home is good.
Congrats on the bronze!! Good job girls :)

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment