Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kim Ewanovich Blog#7


this is the House I live in,
Hello,
So this last week has been kind of crazy. My team found out that out captain is 4 weeks pregnant and will no longer be playing for the rest of the season. As well as on of the girls on my team got into a car accident and is okay but will be spending sometime in the hospital to recover.
This past weekend we played a team in last place but struggled a lot. I played 1st half we were tied 14-14, i didn't start 2nd half but after 15 min we were down by three so the coach made a goalie change and i started to play decent and we ended up winning by 3 in the end, with the final score being 27-30. This game was a very important game to win because it was against the last place team and now that we have lost our right back (captain) games are going to get much more difficult from here on in.
Outside of handball things are good, after the game my team went to a little pub downtown for a pot luck dinner and some drinks. After that about 10 girls (from my team and the 2nd team) went out to the bar. I really enjoyed this because it was the first time i have hung out with my team outside of handball and everybody had a good time and i get along with all the girls (for the most part, hahaha).
This week i will start goalie training with Toulon again (after a two week break) so i'm very excited for that.
Other then that nothing else is new, hope everybody at home is enjoying the snow :)
Bisous
Kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment